Are you looking for a million dollar secret? I know, who isn’t?
The good news is that Anthony Norvell, author of the Million Dollar Secret that Lies Hidden Within Your Mind has found it and is willing to share it with you. Below you’ll find an excerpt from his course. And, above you’ll find one of half a dozen powerful free mind power videos you can get just by visiting his site, Hidden Mind Secrets. (Be sure to visit and get your free videos after reading the article below.)
The Secret Ingredients that Will Cause People to Give You Money and Make You Rich
By Anthony Norvell
Author of The Million Dollar Secret That Lies Hidden Within Your Mind
These Secret Ingredients Will Cause People to Give You Money and Make You Rich:
1. Give something of value to the world. You want more of the material treasures of life, but are you willing to give something of value in return for them? In checking the lives of over ten thousand famous and rich men and women, I found that the value they received in money, recognition, fame, or power, was directly in proportion to what they gave the world.
Mental energy, time, service, personality, gifts, and creative talents, are all convertible into gold or other things of value. I discovered that the people who give things to the world that help the greatest number attract money easier then those who create for a small group.
The scientists, inventors, and creative minds, such as writers, dramatists, actors, and producers, seem to make the biggest fortunes, because they are bringing products, comforts, luxuries, entertainment and value to millions of people. Find what it is the world needs, and then set to work producing it for the greatest good of the greatest number of people and your fortune is assured.
2. Put integrity and quality into your services or products. The hidden ingredient used by many people is integrity and quality. This applies to whether you make bread of manufacture automobiles. If you want the world to proclaim you, give people these secret ingredients and they will make you rich.
But this also applies to other values than monetary ones; what makes a good friend? Someone you can depend on; his honesty and integrity, his character, stamp him and his actions. This ingredient can be used for winning love and holding it also. In fact, it applies to every creative act of your life.
3. Think of new things to improve and change people‘s lives, and they will make you rich. It was the newness of products like nylon, plastics, wire and tape recording, TV projection, transistor batteries, frozen foods, canning foods, and all the other modern discoveries and inventions, that made them so great. Look about you, in your own work or home, and see how you could improve or change the things about you, and make it easier for people to live, or to enjoy life more. The world will reward you with recognition and money.
4. Work to add to the comfort of people, to raise their standards of living, or to improve themselves, and you will win the support and recognition of others also. People are all anxious to raise their standards of life, and if you can think of some service, or some product to help people in being more comfortable, or having higher standards of living, your fortune is made.
5. If you can add to the world‘s knowledge or show people how they can use their knowledge to best advantage, people will respond to you and give you money. One of the greatest advances in modern knowledge was in the formation of home correspondence courses and this has led to a complete revolution in the fields of education. Now, at home, one may complete his high school education, take a course in mechanics, electronics, hotel management, and almost any other subject. Millions of people enroll in such courses, and million of dollars are spent for books and courses in these fields.
6. If you can show people how to be healthy and eat right, you have another sure means to a fortune. Gaylord Hauser has made a million through lecturing and writing books on these subjects. Elizabeth Arden has built a multi-million dollar business a year, catering to women who want to lose weight and be healthy and efficient. Then there are those who help inspire and uplift people and who cater to a deep-seated need for soul-inspiration, peace of mind and peace of soul. Such workers are humanitarian, and their efforts deserve support and recognition.
One of the best known in such inspirational work is Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, whose books and inspired radio and TV appearances have helped millions. Another, who has made a great name for himself in New York, and whose books are nationally distributed is Dr. Raymond Barker, who lectures at Town Hall in New York, as has overflow audiences every Sunday morning. In the new Philharmonic Hall of Lincoln Center in New York is Dr. Ervin Seale, who inspires those who hear him with his programs on right living, right thinking and spiritual philosophy. Both of these men may be heard on radio in New York City, where they speak to thousands weekly.
7. If you can build people‘s egos and make them feel a sense of self-importance, you will win a fortune. Dale Carnegie wrote a famous book entitled How to Win Friends & Influence People and founded an institution on public speaking and self-improvement that is still making a fortune long after his death.
Josephine Dillon, who trained Clark Gable and who discovered and made Ely Culbertson famous, was such a dynamic, inspired woman. She was able to make people project their talents to the world through her technique of training. Lee Strasberg, the noted drama coach, who is responsible for over fifty of our greatest Broadway stage and movie successes, is another such person who has a knack for bringing out the ego in another person. When the late Marilyn Monroe‘s will was read, it was found she left half a million dollars to this great teacher for helping and inspiring her.
By Anthony Norvell. This is an excerpt from The Million Dollar Secret That Lies Hidden Within Your Mind
Be sure to visit Hidden Mind Secrets to get your free Mind Power Videos now.
Million Dollar Secret News
- Global millionaire population and wealth grows in 2012 - Los Angeles Times
- CNN reports TV chef choked by millionaire husband looks 'weak' and 'subservient' - Raw Story
- Fate of Fort Lauderdale millionaire Guma Aguiar still a mystery, one year later - Sun-Sentinel
- QVC Millionaire: Home Shopping Queen Tara McConnell On How To Talk To ... - Forbes
- China's fastest-growing cities for millionaires - Fortune (blog)